Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
APRIL 13th – 16th 2021 (virtual)
8.00 AM – 1:30 PM PST
FACILITATED by PETER SENGE and METTE BOELL
Center for Systems Awareness & MIT
The overall aim of the workshop is to advance systems leadership in preK-12 education – leaders who foster collaboration for systemic change across organizational and hierarchical structures. Such leadership is a key dimension to support the profound changes needed for schools and education systems to become truly relevant for today’s students and for society at large. Transforming systems is, ultimately, about transforming relationships among the people and institutions that shape how those systems function. This hands-on workshop offers a practice-based approach to building a foundation in your own understanding and capacity with learning tools that have been in development for several decades.
● This workshop is invitation-only from Expanded Learning at Los Angeles County Office of Education and is for Program Directors and above working in/with Expanded Learning programs within Region 11.
● Attendance for the entire duration of the workshop is required.
● If you would like to attend, please fill out this brief application FORM. If your application is approved, we will send you information to register for the workshop.
● Individuals are welcome and Teams of two or more are encouraged to apply.
● Please note: Space is limited and the Region 11 Expanded Learning Unit will be approving application requests for registration to the workshop.
● Application Deadline: March 19, 2021.
Inquiries can be made with Dr. Michelle R. Perrenoud, County Lead, System of Support for Expanded Learning at LACOE… email@example.com.
The cost of the workshop is being covered by a technical assistance grant from the California Department of Education Expanded Learning Division to the Los Angeles County Office of Education Expanded Learning Technical Assistance Unit.
0 of 0 seats(s) are still available.Reserve A Seat